View Single Post
Old 02-27-2001, 11:01 AM   #15
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

I don't think the limited use is a problem....I have never been able to use the horn of valhalla....it appears in my quick slot and I try to use it and it disappears from my quick slot (and reappears in one day) but no warrior ever appears?!?!?! That is my big problem item....
My ring of energy says it has 6 charges...I click on "use item" icon and click on ring of energy and then click on enemy (like using a spell) my character just sits there like he doesn't understand......and no charges were used....I have tried the ring with different characters (i.e. mage/cleric/fighter) but none of them can make it do anything....and yes I have installed the patches......
The daystar sword only produces a flash of light that shoots down on the character with the sword but does no damage (fireball/sunburst/whatever) and then it too disappears for a day......
Maybe I am just being a total dunderhead but I can't make these items work.....
I have been able to work the "cloak of stars", "cloak of sewers", "shield amulet", but I am thinking I can use these b/c they aren't really 'offensive' weapons......
Oh well, like I said hack and slash away!