View Single Post
Old 02-25-2001, 03:22 AM   #8
Tobbin_OHF

Gabriel, please don't leave. I know exactly how you feel. When I first came here, it seemed that all I was getting from people was negative responses. For awhile, I got tired of it and just stopped coming to the board. Then later I came back and things seemed a little better. People still weren't talking to me, but then it's my viewpoint that people get kind of in a clique. They make friends to people on the board and after awhile, kind of mainly look for that person. I've never been like that myself though. I try to view everyone like I would if I met them in real life. When I see a post, I try to respond to it. Just like this one. I don't know what happened in the "overthrowing OHF" thread, but nobody took it to heart. At least, I didn't. I thought it was cool that you were offering to join Hellfire and I kind of liked the fallen Angel analogy that we came up with. Recently, I had decided to leave the board too because life started to get kinda demanding. Really rough times. But I really missed talking to my friend Wolfgir and Moraines help with the songs, and especially starting to get to know Ladyzekke. You just have to have patience with the board. Lots of posts lately and a lot of people are getting lost in the mix. I'm just saying that your absence will be known. I was looking forward to seeing more of your posts. Please don't go.

I would just like to add that your poems were good too btw. Just because you get critical remarks about what you write, doesn't mean it's bad. It just means that someone didn't get what you were saying. Sometimes you have to live through something to really understand what someone else is saying. Don't ever give up on your heart. If words help you find expression, you should follow them.