Thread: Yorick
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2001, 03:51 PM   #32
draconia

Tobbin- Thank you. That made me feel really good, my brother.

Memnoch-Thank you for being my friend. Silverywing, I love it. I just love dragon names.

Moiraine- Oh please don't bang too hard, headaches are horrible. I will thank you and Yorick for letting me know about this.

Wolfgir- (Looks down at her feet) sorry kitties but you must go now a wolf is on his way.

Cloudbringer- I did want to thank everyone for their replies. Thanks.

bilqis- I did know what you mean. I didn't mean to make it sound the way I did. Sorry. Well, I might just have to take a picture of my collection when my 3 unpainted dragons are painted and I will email it to you.

Hellfire- Thank you. It looks like that I am not going to be getting out of this hellhole for awhile. The month of June will be the month that I will find out if I can get out of here but no matter where I go, I will have the internet. Stephen King movie here? I didn't know that. I must find out where because I am a Stephen King fan. Dragon Queen, I love that too.

Stealth Bomber- Muchos Gracias. No sabia que tengo tantos amigos. Eres muy amable. I have no idea if I spelled everything right, I am going to have to dig out my dictionary.

Thanks again everyone.
Silverywing Dragon Queen