View Single Post
Old 02-05-2001, 10:41 PM   #1
NotMinscOnlyBOO

Because of the job, I am writting now Sorry for being late.Perhaps u forgot this discusion and dont want to talk more but ý have something to say.. and ý wanna end this too
I post a new topic because there was something wrong about the old one!!Perhaphs it was a wrong defense method(if someone blames u ,u blame him too.This was not good Sorry)

To hear : "----Same thing about the blaming Turks about the Armenian genocide. I was rather shocked about it myself. Where do we get the right to judge other people, as if we had nothing to blame ourselves for, in the first place ? I tend to put that on the account of the stupidity of our President, once again---- from a French, is enough for me and now ý know at least some of French people dont think like their president so they dont blame us(the TURKS. ý am Turkýsh Yorick ,not an Algerian)

THANK YOU MOIRAINE.(Be sure I Dont put all Frenchs at the same bag.)

if I must be honest ý dont know much about French or Algerian history.After Moiraines explanation ý learned some.But ýt doesnt give me the right to judge Frenchs or Algerians and ý will mind mine own business.After all ý want u to know there is not a TURKISH GENOCÝDE OVER ARMENiANS(I am making a web page about that.)

Yorick....this matter will never damage our cultural friendship or drive some of us away
ý am sure of that.Dont wory