View Single Post
Old 02-03-2001, 12:15 AM   #11
BLACK KNIGHT

Comments/replies/commentary on life in the USA:

Memnoch: Ziroc is the Man and my prayers are with him on the change-over, whenever it happens. I had a job in college helping convert from Windowns 3.11 to Windows 95 and all the email problems inbetween. No transition is easy/smooth. We have all had problems with Computers at one time or another. Now multiply that by 1,051 times and that is what Ziroc will be going through. My heart goes out to 'em.

weedius_maximus: The Thread title is Re:Re the What's in your name topic. What! You mean we went off topic! But that NEVER happens on this board!! :0

LadyZekke: I think that people are going to read the off-topic posts if they are the adventurous types that this group has attracted. If they are only there for the info, then good for them. Their loss. They get to miss out on talking to one of the most Beautiful people in Virginia.

Talieson: Hooked on posting? Never Happen. I can stop anytime (well, maybe one more post . . . I only check every 6 hours anyways . . . ummm does anyone know a good posting addiction hotline?

Memnoch II: Will do. I have the limited knowledge of only going through twice (Went through as a Paladin and an evil Barbarian) but I will do my best to help when the time comes.

Oh yeah, on life in the USA: In ohio today, it was 36 F (2 C i think) with a windchill of 16 F -8C. Nipples so stiff you can hang keys on 'em. (Sorry LadyWendy, but that is the only way to describe it.)

BK