View Single Post
Old 01-22-2001, 03:08 AM   #1
bertran

Am I breaking with protocol by posting this separately from the poll? Beats me. I'm just selfish that's all
But this particular female BG2 player (who plays a male PC because of the LACK of male NPC romances, humph) has this to say:

I agree with ladyzekke to some extent about Cernd, though the tall-and-silent natural man does wear after a while. Soooooooo:

Valygar: his intensity is rather alluring, but is also probably the thing that would kill a romance in the long run.

Keldorn: a married man with a mid-life crisis! hmmmm. Maybe I'm old school, but that sort of makes him more attractive in my book. But alas, I know the score...he'll either go back to his wife or get mired in guilt trips.

Minsc: He's simple-minded, but he is a good man, and he'd be loyal and loving. But....as a conversationalist? Hmm, well.

Anomen just doesn't do it for me: He's a knight in shining armor with no personality.

Jan is sure a lot of fun, but as a lover? Ahem, well. Can I say he's not my type and get away with it?

THe elf (forgot his name). No opinion yet.