View Single Post
Old 01-08-2001, 02:39 AM   #10
draconia

I would like to thank everyone for their suggestions and help.
Ramon: I would love to take the time to research the technicalities of the AD&D magic system. My feelings are kind of hurt that I should put some effort in it. I am a mother of 3 kids, and my husband works out of the state and is gone for 5 days out of the week. I don't have much time to play Baldur's Gate 2 and when I do, I think it would be nice to be able to come here to ask for some help when I need it. It is nice to know that I can come here and ask any dumb question I need to and ppl will give me suggestions on how to fight someone without telling me to go research instead of just saying "Hey, why don't you try this." If I could devote my free time to researching, then I would but I devote that time with my kids and then I may spare some time to play BG2 for an hour. Then I may come here and try to learn as much as I can with everyone's help. I really do appreciate the time everyone takes to reply to my posts. I know I do not know all about AD&D games but I do want to learn and coming here has helped me learn.