View Single Post
Old 12-29-2000, 05:32 PM   #1
Ertai, Wizard Adept

Well im in chapter 4 and Yoshimo has died attacking me (he did expect to kill me ?? HA HA HA !!!). I´ve read over there that there is a way to keep him in the party, how can i do it ?? Anyway, Ive already gone out of there so i think i wont be able to get him again. Now i dont have a thief (i dont like imoen as a thief and i already have 2 mages, so i dont want to take Jan Jansen. Is there another thief over there ??
And now that Ive gone out of the Assylum, I have a pair of questions:

- I forgot to use the machine to get another pair of boots of speed. Can i go back ??
- I forgot (damn!) to try a portal where it said that i needed 3 stones to enter. Can i go back ??
- Where should i go now, the underdark or with the captain (cant remember his name). The captain has asked me to steal a horn to steal a ship and go out the island. What is the most interesting option ?? (i want to see drows i want to see drows )

Another question: lately my dialogues with Jaheira are getting strange: i mean that i have no option to answer her politely. For example, when i went out of the assylum, she asked me to talk and i agreed. then she asked me LOTS of things and my only options were: "this seems a interrogation (?)" and "why do you want to 'extract' me such info?". I had no polite option. Might this be cause of my high rep (20) ?? Will Edwin leave me if i stand with this high rep ??