View Single Post
Old 12-22-2000, 04:50 AM   #14
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hmm, well strength, as in the rules look sometinh like this if Iīm not completely wrong and can spell it right (damn, took me minutes to come to this, enyone know how hard it is to type on one of these new Macīs? Damn!)
18 is the standard maximum for all nonfighter classes, and well since a druid can have 18/00 something have happened..
18/01-25 is one group, 18/26-50 one and 18/51-75 one and then 18/76-99 one and 18/00 is one stand alone, highest score for a normall humnan.
Personally I donīt care so much about strength since 16 is the score to have for bonus XP, always try to find gauntlets of ogre strength och girdls of xxxgiant strength...
Now some may say that, girdle of bluntness, or some other protection is better, but well in DoD games like Baldurs gate to Icewind Dale and so on, you can have an AC of -12 and Kobolds still hits you.. So monsters will hit you anyway no matter your AC ok, to have a 10 is not good cause you will get hit real often and real hard...
Nope, I believe in hitting the enemy so hard that he canīt hit you back no more! End of punishment!!!

Howl with me! itīs X-mas time!!!