View Single Post
Old 12-02-2000, 08:38 PM   #1
Ronn

Initially, I sided with the King and got some nice items as a reward. I also ended up with two keys to the treasury and two ropes leading to the Underdark. I got the gauntlets of crushing from the Prince's corpse, and after finishing the mission, I killed the King, too, and got the "silver blade" from him. Ok, I thought, but what if I side with the Prince.

I reloaded prior to the Sahuagin City, but when siding with the Prince I got no rope or treasure key. He thanked me, and returned me to the entrance to the Underdark, but it's not useable without the rope. I didn't get the treasury key, silver blade or gauntlets of crushing even after killing the Prince.

It has to be a glitch with the key and rope, but are the other items random? I didn't want to leave the city without either the blade or gauntlets. All the other items came with either choice.

I did get more XP siding with the Prince, and based on after "thoughts" by Sahuagin's cleric I should have chosen the Prince, but I wanted the silver blade and gauntlets enough to hack the treasury key, which leads to the rope.

What did u do?