View Single Post
Old 11-30-2000, 08:31 PM   #3
Melusine
Dracolisk

When you hook up with the Thieves, the final quest is to kill Bodhi, when you choose Bodhi, you will have to kill Linvail. Therefore, I too went for an alliance with Bodhi as I knew you are going to have to kill her in the end anyway, and as I wanted to collect as much XP and items as possible. It has no negative effects on the rest of the game, and NPC's will still join you. I think that the tasks you are asked to perform might differ somewhat but I'm not sure. Saemon will turn against you later in the game than would be the case if you went with the shadow thieves. I'd say go ahead and go for the nice vampire girl(?!?)
I think Keldorn is better as a fighter (with Holy Avenger), but Anomen's cleric spells are quite useful so it would depend on what the rest of your party looks like. I played as a cleric so I preferred Keldorn over Anomen, but if it's the other way round (and you don't want Viconia) you should stay with A.
If you've killed the Tanner in Trademeet, you have to cast restoration on the girl whose skin he took and the quest will be fulfilled