View Single Post
Old 10-25-2001, 09:39 PM   #90
Andromedos
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi! I have a few characters and all of them have been great fun and different to play with. I have played the game through twice now.

Name: Macros
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Class: Necromancer (just cause I hate illusions)
Stats:
Strength: 18
Dexterity: 18
Constitution: 16 (who cares? 18 doesn't mean anything)
Intelligence 18
Wisdom 11
Charisma 14

You would not BELIEVE how long it took to roll these stats. I must have sat in frfront of that screen clicking "Reroll" for over an hour, getting more stubborn by the mintute. Then I shut it off and watched TV for a while. I came back and on the first roll, this is what I got. (I did move the points around a bit obviously)

Macros hit level 17 so fast I couldn't believe it. He could walk all over anything in BG2 (Kangaxx was a little tough mono-a-mono). Now in Throne of Bhall he is Level 32 and he doesn't even bother summoning planetars anymore. They get killed to easily.

Seeing this fellow in action will give you an idea why they put the 'Arch' in Archmage. (I know I sound cocky, but this makes up for getting kicked around a lot in BG 1 and the earlier parts of BG2.)lol

This may be a bit off topic but here is the character a 'righteous' friend of mine used to play through Amn. He is a veteren campaigner so I still don't understand why he would bother with this:

Class: Cavalier
Str 25
Dex 25
Con 25
Int 25
Wis 25
Cha 21

What a joke!! He says "Hey, his charisma wouldn't be that high but I like the blade of roses." lol

------------------
----------------------
"Your Majesty I have the honor to introduce the infamous Prince Kheldar. Also known as Radek of Boktor, Ambar of Kotu or more commonly 'Silk'. He is a spy, a theif, he cheats at dice and makes free with other men's wives. Other than that, he's not that bad of a fellow."