View Single Post
Old 10-17-2000, 06:40 PM   #5
Javalin Ironfist

Well, I have a much betta way to kill em all.
hrmmm, in order to gain access to the secret door, you have to get the key when you on you way to finish the red dragon, remember the second boss in BG?(Tarzok?)He has the key to the door.Now
get back to the sewer.Open the door.When you get upstairs, you find youself in a fancy room,there is a door to the west. This one is easy, there is only one mind player and some human emenies. Cast what ever area spell you have, summon whatever creaturers you have, finish this room will not be hard....And then the next one is really a pain in you ass. Have your mages carry or memorise all the cloudkill spell, as much as possible, and move your party back to the first room, let you mages cast CK into the second room like 5 or 6 times, now, sacrifice time, move one of your weakest NPC (I have Yoshimo here) into the deadly room, dont forget to close the door to the first room, then open the next door to the third room, lure out all the Mind Flayers plus that fatty into the second room, now, within secs, those freaks all die! Same tactics can be used in the next room...hehe. I have two clerics in my team so I dont have to worry about resurrection anyway....