View Single Post
Old 11-21-2000, 04:40 PM   #7
Thore-UndeadHunter

Man, I CAN NOT STAND Jaheira or Minsc. I got sooo tired of hearing Jaheira complain all the time, not to mention her stupid curse, and the trap that she led me into, that I ended up dumping her in favor of the Dwarf with crossbow, can't remember his name at the moment, I am sooo glad that I dumped her, no more complaining and my group is stronger than ever now. I also got tired of Minsc and his STUPID comments, I dumped him also in favor of the Cleric from the Copper Corenet, can't remember his name either, I dumped him also, because he wanted me to murder someone and my team seemed to all hate me after I took his quest. Also have dumped that evil girl that I saved from getting burned, since she took my popularity points down. Also the Dwarf - Berserker that I picked up in the Copper Coronet, got killed in combat, so I just dumped his body in the Copper Coronet and it has been lying there for like forever. I do have 6 members and do not plan on dumping any of these members, I now have my party the way I like it, my group is pretty hard to beat right now. Sorry that I could not provide you with any names, I do know who is on my team, I just do not really pay attention to their names as much as I should I guess. I have also turned down a few more people that have wanted to join me. I love this game though, I am very obsessed with it, right now I am almost done with Chapter 2.