View Single Post
Old 11-22-2000, 06:42 PM   #14
RuDeBoy_666

Bugger. I miss the old NPCs, they were GREAT! Nalias cool tho, her ability to use a short bow and get level 8 spells kicks ass. When you cast siriculum and double team a lich with her it's a riot, I used her to kill a dragon all alone But I do miss that wup butt fighter theif you ran into next to the wizard tower in BG1 he ruled. Altho I think killing Tiax in this one kicked butt It is true, there aren't many good NPCs but if you take the inquisitor and give him gauntlets of dex it instantly drops his ac down by 4, if you give the gauntlets of strength to the second ranger he is able to massacre an entire party, as I found out while my entire party was confused.... The NPCs in BG2 were designed so all those weapos didn't go to waste, although I still can't understand why three are specialized in mace..... with only 3 worthwhile maces.... and 4 great spears and 2 good halberds. The only thing missing is some friggin bastard swords!!!! Only 2 good ones in the game *pout* the best one being +3 I beleive.