View Single Post
Old 11-17-2000, 11:59 PM   #1
One-Eyed Jack

1.) Where can a person find the thief stronghold and how do you get it?
2.) My swashbuckler has 2 points in long swords {just started him}. Should I have put points into katana's instead? because of the Celestial Fury and the Dakkon Zerth Blade?
3.) When you dual class a swashbuckler into a mage, what is the highest spellcasting level that you can get too within the level limits that came with the game? ( no exp remover )
4.) Are the rewards that you get with the thief stronghold worth it? I heard you got several good items. Unlike the others, with the fighter stronghold, all I saw that you got was 10k gold and 500 more every week with the ability to raise taxes. With the ranger stronghold, all I got was a measly cabin (pretty cool cabin though) and a longsword +1 was probably the best item that the townspeople gave me in Umar Hills. I don't even remember them giving me a discount for crying out loud!
5.) With the thief stronghold, do you get alot of money, items, or exp? Is there a "better" stronghold that is worth more than the others? Or do they all have there advantages/disadvantages?
6.) Is the swashbuckler mage "truly" unstoppable, just like the Kensai Warrior, except with thief abilities and better weapon proficiency? Are they pretty well matched against each other?
7.) Is it better to go with Longswords or Katanas? Or is there another weapon proficiency that I should go with as a Swashbuckler/Mage?

If you can answer any of those questions, I would be very appreciative. Thanks!