View Single Post
Old 11-16-2000, 02:25 PM   #24
Arithor

I think I must agree with the shadowdragon being one of the hardest monsters to beat. When I got there I already had done most of the side quests, so thought I were pretty tough already, but it also took me about an hour to kill the freak...but that fight I couldn't have won without a few air elementals, fire elementals and a djinnji.
The twisted rune place....well, when I entered it for the first time I got wacked...and wacked...and wacked. So I left to do many other things first.
When I returned from the underdark I attempted the fight more prepared, and it was no longer impossible. I still wholeheartilly believe that Minsc and Boo who went berserk had personally soloed the second mage, the beholder, and the vampire (Minsc and Boo walked berserk out of my screen and I didn't see the actions of the two). Offcourse there is also a slight possibility that the pit fiend had been helpful a bit.
The third really tough fight was with those beholders in Hell (the Fear place) because I didn't accept the cloak.