View Single Post
Old 10-26-2000, 10:11 AM   #1
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

Hi... I'm just a newbie here on the web but I am an old player with Baldurs 1 (since i finished it 3 times) ... I really do have some questions and tips on how to solve some quest in BG2 cuz i can't seem to find any solution for it. 1) there are some staves (not wands) with charges (like the staff of healing... found it in the graveyard...) although some say that they recharge after 1 day the other staves say they have a limited no. of charges. Once you used them up can you still recharge it? after resting ? or gone for good. there are other staves in which you can summon but there is no info if it is limited or unlimited (like the staff of airelemental)
2) How the heck can you kill that demi-god lich (or whatever you call it) ? i found the golden torso as well as the golden arms and leg bones and gave it to skull head (Khaxx i think) over at the docks... first it was quite easy to defeat the monster but he transformed into a monster that can cast imprisonment in which my character is killed permenently no matter how high or low your hp is. Did anybody beat that demi-god monster?