View Single Post
Old 01-03-2002, 01:53 PM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by SixOfSpades:
And I don't know WHAT the heck is going on. It installed fine, but when I imported my Final Save from BGI, the characters all imported fine....for everything except their stats. I had to Re-Roll ALL of them, from scratch! Now how the hell am I supposed to re-create my Cleric/Mage, who had LEGAL stats of 6/18/16/19/21/19? Luckily, I was able to find a working version of Shadowkeeper and hack the stats back to where they were supposed to be, bit still....WTF is up with that?

What actually happened - the stats randomized? Never heard of that happening before...what OS are you using?

quote:
And what's with those butt-ugly Inventory pictures? All my characters look like shriveled little raisins, and my Half-Elf seems to have arms made of toothpicks, stuck together with a dot of hot glue at the elbow. Is this how is looks on YOUR guys' versions?

I can't remember my inventory pics changing and I remember Dave and Kevin saying that this was one of the things that were NOT going to change, due to lack of time. Something may have gone wrong with your installation.

quote:
One final (well, 'final' for this post, anyway) question: Is there a Temple of Tymora, or at least a wandering Priest of Tymora, anywhere in BG2? My True Neutral Berserker is going to Dual to Cleric, and I'm roleplaying him as a Priest of Tymora....and it'd be nice if he could be 'converted.'

Afraid not.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote