View Single Post
Old 06-18-2002, 09:29 PM   #4
otter
Elminster

That stone you're walking on is a bit of old road, you can see parts of it to, it appears here and there in that corner of A-TR.
I actually solved the one in the NW map myself on my first game, i just happened to have the item--i went straight North when i hit AR, intentionally contrary to Burz' advice. I even went up and talked to Bela on that trip. The group was imported with lots o'goodies and i fought slimes in LM 'til i made L10. Those Metallic ones are great for building Combat skills! The first rune i found was one of the outer ones, so i spent forever looking for what i thought must have been dozens of marked ones!
I didn't even notice the altar part of that one until i had all the runes lit, didn't even associate it with the runes, nor did i know they were connected until 3 games later, when i started reading hints and forums. Yes, i had incredible luck, and i wasn't able to get in the others, i never had the right item, and i didn't want to drag one of everything out there to try.
otter is offline   Reply With Quote