View Single Post
Old 11-30-2001, 04:25 AM   #1
Natas Do' Ushwai

Hello,

It will become apparent as you read this, I am new. I want to have even more fun with BG so please don't disregard this posting because of my ignorance, I want to share in the greater pleasure that can be derived from these games. I want to play with others what is the best way for some one new. (I recently finished BG, and loved it!! i was a total addict, marathon sessions, total obbsession!!) I have just started BG2 and more of the same. I want to play with others what is the best advice.
more questions!?
I am playing an assasin at the moment, the backstab doesn't seem to be working. I hide in shadows sucessfully; move my character close to an opponent; press pause; then select my shortsword; then select my opponent with the attack cursor; then unpause. it says leaving shadows; i go to opponent automatically still in shadow mode; (the six seconds or so of grace shadow period you get) attack the creature succesfully; but get no backstab multiplier? what am i doing wrong

if i went back to baldurs gate 1 and made a theif/fighter/mage when i brought them to BG2 would i be able to make them a assasin/kensai/sorcerer? Basically what i am asking is if you have dual or multi class character do you get access to the relevant kits when you bring them to bg2 ?

thanks for any help

Natas