View Single Post
Old 02-05-2001, 03:07 PM   #5
Melusine
Dracolisk

Stealth Bomber...sorry to have blown up your balloon (as we say in Holland). But don't take it too hard, most men KNOW deep inside what women are like but they are happy to be deluded by them. If you ever followed the romance thread with Aerie you know what I mean. The cunning little bitch keeps moaning about how sad she is now her wings are cut off (this is the "maiden in distress"-part and is designed to boost the egos of machos who think the girl actually needs their help... meanwhile the woman in question has his heart tightly in her fist) but meanwhile she manages to put Jaheira down(who is considered much tougher) and viciously battles her to win the PCs love.
So really Black Knight and Armisael and all you other poor men, you should realise you're lead around on a leash by Cloudbringer & Ladyzekke.

I just noticed that this thread had already dropped on to page 2...shame on all of you!!!
As Queen of Polls, I declare that this is a POLL and it MUST be answered. The question is: "where did Melusine go"
BUMP
Melusine is offline   Reply With Quote