Thread: Hell's Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 02:57 AM   #8
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

God that asian guy is a mess. I think he indeed worked in the kitchen before but just washed dishes all day long and this is why he is so overwhelmed. It looks odd seeing the big lug break down like a little girl. LoL, did you see when he "zoned out" and the guy was all "he's gone, he's not there". I was expecting Chef Ramsey to hit him with a rolling pin!
And then that Eddie guy. Good god, I wouldn't want him handling my food. Imagine calling for the chef and him walking out. I'd be phoning the zoo for reports of renegade animals.

The recent Hell's Kitchen episode was kinda gross, with all that fish stuff. I can't even mention it, I felt like vomiting. But you know what i'm talking about if you saw it. Maybe it's me but I can't eat fish for awhile after watchin that.

Oh and btw Lady Z, yes "Date my Mom" was a royal mess I happily viewed. I love when you see how bad at acting they are, when at the end the kids pretend to be all happy and run into a bluescreen that is supposed to be a sunset. Remember that other one "Parental Control"? That was a another ridiculously scripted gem.

Edit: Oh, "Parental Control" is the one you're talking about, lol. Yeah, I love how they make the boyfriend talk to the parents all mean. My favourite thing to see is the guy getting dumped and the girl running off with someone else.

[ 06-13-2007, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: SpiritWarrior ]