View Single Post
Old 06-17-2004, 09:25 AM   #3
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Yes! There have been some super Uber Characters' running around attacking and killing players with super strong magic's.
So I believe that after all the complaints made here on this forum Ziroc has turned the Item level restrictions back on.
Check your PC for any Item that gives more than 60% protection from anything and remove those items and you should be able to get in with most of your stuff.
I got stopped because of a ring I forgot I even had. It gave me 100% protection from fire and Ice. I found the ring on another server while Undermountain was offline for upgrades a few weeks ago then this morning I tried to get on and it gave me the can't join due to Item restrictions. Not in those words but you know what I'm saying. So I went to my Character creation Mod and checked all my equipment. That's when I found the ring and reduced it's protections to 25% just to be on the safe side.

To tell you the truth, I wish There were no restrictions! But it seems to be the only way to keep the Uber's out. Read the posts that pertain to ubers in the mountain in the past week and you'll understand why Ziroc turned them back on.