View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 09:34 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

O.K everybody it's that time aqain Ziroc has opened level 12, and it's a winner.
Everybody that wants to go with the team to assalt level 12 show up Friday and Saterday nights the next two week ends between:
East Coast 8:00 PM to 2:00 AM
West Coast 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM
(If you think you may show leave a post of about what time and day so others know when to meet you. Then Just show up During those times and you can wait for a number of our team members to show then, Go directly to Lvl 12.)

Most all of us have gone from level 1 to 11 many times so, If we all just go Directly to level 12 right away I don't think we could call it cheating. From what I saw of level 12 It may take a 6 man (or woman) team about 2 to 4 hours to complete the whole level, Maybe longer! Remember this is the realm of the Dragon Warriors and I would say many of Big Reds larger Brothers and Sisters are what we will be up against and I ran from Most but got stuck in the Shadow Dragons Roon and Had to fight for what seamed like Days. Turned out to be just a little more than an hour but as I said that was only one Dragon, Then you have that army of Dragon warriors and all those wizzards to get past to go to each section.

"Z" is sitting at home right now with a giant smile on his face and scratching Choc on the head saying "see what we did, Bring them on" I really think Halaster Has take possession of the Man and his Cat and now they are testing us!! HA! HA! HA! HA!

[ 03-03-2004, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]