Thread: romances
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 08:49 AM   #10
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

In NeverWinter Nights (original flavour), you could choose between at least two characters each for a "romantic" involvement, right? So why would they not have done something similar within the new game? If most of the basic scripts could have been imported, then the romance scripts themselves should not have been that difficult to reincorporate. (This is my blind assumption here.) I know that in Baldur's Gate I and II, there were numerous modules built (and I believe still being worked on) which allowed for various potential romances. Does anyone know if the same can be said for NeverWinter Nights II? I have yet to open the box, as my current computer is incapable of running the game apparently. I have to wait until my next computer is actually online before making an attempt.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote