View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 03:49 AM   #44
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

So I just got to test the game. Oh my god! The controls are horrible! The camera just suck, it doesn't follow you well at all, and all I could find to move it around is my third mouse button, and even with minimum sensibility, it move super fast, and my third mouse button is the scroll so using it is non-intuitive.

Moving with the mouse is impossible, as there is a lag from the moment you click somewhere and the moment your character move. WASD is almost as worse, since the camera is so bad, the character turn way too fast, and moving around feel ackward. I can barely tolerate it so far, and I just started. I couldn't even find an option to change the controls! I could live with it, if they let me change things around, the camera control button especially. How do we change the controls?

The graphics are horrible. It look like a plain surface with a couple of things put up on it, it doesn't look like a real world at all, it remind me of the couple first 3d games that were released years ago. And to make things worse, they seem to take lots of resources. Water especially, I've seen water more beautifull than this that took way less resources. Actually, I've seen many games that were more beautifull, living and filled, that had way lower reqs. And don't even get me started on the character models, they're just bad.

I want to see the story and gameplay, but so far, it's not easy, at all.

[ 11-05-2006, 03:49 AM: Message edited by: Luvian ]