View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 04:21 PM   #17
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Ziroc raved positively about the final Direct Download module:
I bought it as well--for the custom content and tilesets to add to EFU [img]smile.gif[/img]

The tilesets are amazing alone! [img]smile.gif[/img] Horse models are crazy nice!
Come to think of it, Ziroc, have you downloaded the rest of the would-be premium module collection? I mean, to check out the various new models people have come out with and the tile sets they've produced? I've been rather curious ever since the advent of the first "should have been" module rearing its head over the crowd and storming over the gaming landscape like Godzilla. (And Godzilla references are ALWAYS in fashion.) There have been (I think) four other modules released - one of which I am sure didn't use any extra models to be constructed. With all this creativity evident around you, did that inspire you to greater heights?

[ 10-09-2006, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote