View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 09:08 AM   #3
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Not for the three released on disk (and only when purchased on disk). I realise that I would have to be online and in my personal case it is not a major issue. There are huge issues being stated on the boards about the aspect of "what if I don't WANT to be online to play a game I PAID FOR" and the even more important "what if I AM UNABLE to be online and still want to play the game I PAID FOR." I hope that Bioware finds a way to assist those of this nature, or people will continue to refuse to purchase their digital downloads. I may end up buying the other modules one day, but right now Infinite Dungeons has truly grabbed my attention much in the same way the DLA project has... but it will be here much faster.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote