View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 07:14 AM   #5
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

I finally found documents that explain how to make a custom portrait... and then the blasted file flipped on its head when I tried to use it. What is up with that? Anyone else have that happen when they created their own custom portraits for Neverwinter Nights? Spent an hour learning how to cut and paste the image and resize them, only for it all to fail on me. Ziroc, if you want I can send you the two sets of portraits (as well as the pictures I created them from) to see if you can do anything with them. I figure you may want to use them for more NPCs in store for us. (Both are demoness images.)

As an update, I think I deleted another fifteen or twenty portraits, only to upload another ten to the directory. I can safely say I can populate a high school with the amount of images I have without using any of them twice (even though I know I have duplicates still).
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote