Thread: NWN 2 article
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 11:22 PM   #9
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
This paragraph busted me up laughing seeing how DDO had no purpose other than to be the first offical D&D Game on line live (big deal) and NWN2 has a real plan that makes you the target and the chase is on as I copied this from the Hexus.com sites review of NWN2 with Feargus Urquhart, CEO of Obsidian

http://gaming.hexus.net/content/item...em=5397&page=5

During the battle, the source of the Gythyanki’s power, the Sword of Gyth, was shattered causing a massive explosion and sending shards of the sword screaming all over the place. Now it appears that the Gythyanki have come back again, having managed over the years to find all the missing bits of the Sword of Gyth… all the bits except one.
So you’d think that your main quest would be to find the missing shard and stop the Gythyanki, right? Wrong. You see, the missing shard is lodged in you, stuck there when you were but a babe and now it’s part of you… and the Gythyanki know this, so your quest is to evade the Gythyanki and work to gain respect and favour within Neverwinter as you progress along your quest to stop the Gythyanki before they catch you and split you open like a fortune cookie.

I can hardly wait to Play NWN2 and then play the new escape from undermountain that Ziroc is going to build with the construction set! they will blow DDO right out the door.
So we are the "Green-Gemstone Man" from the DL books .