View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 11:48 PM   #1
Mirror Image
Manshoon

Smiley

Well that was a great piece of stupidity. I return after killing the beholder eye tyrant and bring the energy orb only to be told I am now a general and must lead the defense of the gates. I tried to play the role honorably, turning down the Valsharess's nightime visit and try to setup a decent defense (only to have a Balor show up in my rear). I was then wisked away to another location where I am betrayed and killed.

I tried again this time accepting the Valsharess's offer and just having fun with the trouble makers that attacked the gates (I even sent away the Diva and the two shield Golems). So what happens, I am wisked away to the same place and then the system crashes. Now I don't know if this is the right path to follow to get my hands on the Valsharess or if I am to fight at the gates and some how win.

No other post in the archives seems to apply to this problem other then warning not to come back after you have done two victories against the Valsharess's forces or the final battle starts. That is if this is the final battle.
Mirror Image is offline   Reply With Quote