View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 04:05 AM   #13
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion
In my first run through SOU with a Neutral Good half-elven cleric, I met Tymoferrar first and was so dazzled by his charisma, that I accepted his quest. Upon meeting J'Nah however, I also accepted her quest. Then without the Gnolls assistance, I summoned a dire boar, buffed myself and Dorna up with bless, prayer, divine power, darkfire, cats grace, barkskin, then scoffed a potion of speed before using the powder from distance. I then ran headlong into the fray by targeting J'Nah first of all and quickly she fell, having cast very minimal spells thankfully.

Going back to the White Dragon, I thought I would roleplay it with a sly kind of humility by accepting his reward and letting him live. However, downright avaricious delusions of grandeur and thoughts of what it would be like to be a frost giant filled my cleric's usually reasonably virtuous mind. Needless to say, I turned on him, used the phylactery and destroyed him much more easily than I thought possible.
Oh the shame my cleric felt after the deed was done!!

Mind you, the dragons in NWN generally are fairly pitiful I think compared to the beauteous Wyrms found in Baldur's Gate II. I've never really had any problems with any of them in NWN - even if I haven't played Hordes yet! (Shall start it soon...if I can get over the fact that you can't start at level one...)
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote