View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 10:35 PM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:

1. Has the campaign changed since the first release(by any patches or either of the expansions)? No changes to the original game have been made that I am aware of.

2. Which do you think is better, in general - the original campaign or the SoU campaign?I personally liked playing the SoU more, just because it was more fun in the way that I preferred.

3. I'm planning to play HOTU after this. What level are you usually in when finishing this campaign? Higher or lower than when finishing SOU?

You will level very well in HotU. Generally, one starts at about 15, and ends at like 30, depending on your class and stuff.

4. Which class should I play with - Sorcerer, Wizard, Cleric or Druid? Difficulty and class specific quests are the judging factors.

I have only been through it with a fighter. I cannot offer advice on the above-mentioned choices, but my "opinion" is with the Wizard or Druid. They would be my choices.

5. Can I take the expansion feats/prestige classes when playing this?

Yep.

6. Are there any downloadable haks or AI enhancements that could enhance the gameplay?

Unknown. I played with what I already had, and did not even care to go looking for enhancements from third parties. I have only used third party enhancements on Ziroc's Undermountain game.

Thank you! [img]smile.gif[/img]