View Single Post
Old 12-17-2003, 12:16 AM   #3
ScottG
Drow Warrior

You should really get HOTU b4 you start playing again, the game looks a little better but more importantly you have 6 more prestige classes to choose from AND you have several new feats and skills. (and you might want to check out the post below on "Concerning Prestige classes".

If you go through the original NWN's and then save that character at the end then you can start either of the new modules with it. HOWEVER SOU is only designed to have a character started from the beginning (i.e. level 1). HOTU on the other hand "recomends" starting with a level 15 character, but if your up to level 20 by the end of NWN's then you can still start your level 20 character in HOTU w/out any real negatives. And of course you can also create your own character for each module.

As for Monk and Magic try my post here:
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...;f=26;t=000080

BUT its really only for development of SOU alone. I would (and did) significantly change the character for HOTU though it still relies on the class combination + a RDD (but the attributes, skills, and feats are quite a bit different).

[ 12-17-2003, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: ScottG ]
ScottG is offline   Reply With Quote