View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 05:24 AM   #24
Legolas
Jack Burton

philip, try editing the On Spawn scripts. One of the lines there automatically has the character fire the User Defined script on heartbeat. Then you can use that one for your heartbeat events.

Larry, would an illustrated tutorial help? Area transcriptions are important [img]smile.gif[/img]
Someone will have to look at these once we have the areas anyway, as that's the only way to link the areas of the different users together.

/)K, I've tried the module and found it impossible to travel between areas other than the mall and the bit with all the portals. Possibly area-transition trigger related, because the doors worked just fine. Are those pressure plates supposed to float in the air?

I've started work on a cave complex, but decided to abandon that for now (I was individualising the Xvarts and kept forgetting things, like setting them to hostile, giving them a weapon, adjusting the heads etc.. With anything over ten that is really annoying ), and am working instead on a maze on the outside of a cube. Don't know how that'll fit in but it seemed like it might be fun.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote