View Single Post
Old 01-16-2003, 07:31 AM   #27
Grungi
Banned User

heh ill spoil the mine for you, you need to kill the 4 escaped convicts, their leader is hidden in the mine, only after you kill the other 4 do you get to kill the leader who is in the mine as then the mine opens up (you get a key as he kidnaps the guys daughter) so although this is a sideplot yet again all 4 of the convicts are in areas you have to visit for the main plot and you almost cant miss them.

yeah i didnt expect fenthick to be hanged but he was a waste of space anyhows so didnt make much diff to me, i didnt think much of aribeth though either, so was no surprise when she went funny, i was itching to beat up on her anyway [img]smile.gif[/img]

in baldurs gate you have areas like durlags tower which is about 10 maps worth (i counted it as only one area) of traps, puzzles and monsters and its challenging to the extreme whatever level of party you have. In BG you can wander around for 6 player levels (at level 4 party can kill the end of game boss so level 6 is powerful) without ever even doing the main plot at all. Its that flexibility that i miss in NWN, and now in icewind dale too which i also have started playing.
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote