Thread: Best henchman
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2003, 10:31 PM   #7
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by spydar:
I would think, for a rogue, you'd want access to some kind of magic. So the bard would be good, but since you've already got rogue skills it would be kind of redundant. Which leaves you the cleric, but that means you had better be a little bit buffed for melee situations since she has a tendency to get hurt.
Actually, in the OC, magic is a nice luxury, but not necessary (especially with all of the potions out there). The bad part is how the henchmen use magic (unless you download the hackpak that allows you to speak to them to control their spellcasting). They fire it off like they have unlimited casting, and run right into the middle of combat to heal you. The best success I have had is by playing the spellcaster myself, and adding either Daelen, Tomi, or Grimgnaw (until I added the hackpak, then it worked out better having the spellcasters as henchmen).
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote