View Single Post
Old 09-08-2002, 09:25 AM   #18
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by AndyG:
Magic arrows to far more damage. I can often shoot for 12-15 hps of damage with acid arrows. The other way to up your arrow damage is to take a few levels of rogue for sneak attacks. There are a number of enemies immune to sneak attacks, so you'll want magic arrows against them.
Since you brought up arrows, what feat or skill or whatever, can you take to get regular damage with them? I ask because I saw someone with arrows online (maybe hacked character, don't know) that was doing on average of 34 hps damage per arrow. Every so often he would do in the low hundreds too. With the damage he was doing, he could take out a Dragon with just a couple of shots. Supposedly, this was on a server that enforces legal characters too. Odd thing is that someone came in as a Fire Giant. How can you modify your character to look like a Fire Giant, without being classified as illegal? Has someone figured out the Hex bytes/code that classifies a person illegal or not? Anyways, if that arrow deal is legal, I want in on that. LOL