View Single Post
Old 08-24-2002, 12:05 PM   #3
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
quote:
Originally posted by Willard:
Okay. Here's the scoop. I want to play multiplayer NWN. but I don't know what site would host it. Also, what is the best level to start playing multi with? Level 8? 10? 3?
Are you looking to host your own game? Or are you looking to connect to another computer? Whoever runs the game is hosting the game. Other people connect to that system, so you would want someone with the fastest/bestest computer to start the game from. Also, as to levels, it matters on whatever module you plan to play (or whatever the other PC's levels are if you want to get about the same XP).

EDIT: I say that about levels because I have played a lot of mods recently that you need to be level 20 to SURVIVE in. There are others that you have to be low level. If you are looking to connect via GAMESPY, it will list what levels are allowed. You can click on the word levels and it will sort them.
[/QUOTE]No, I meant which would be the best site that would provide the connection? I am planning to play the original module. I have a level 8 druid, a level 12 druid, a level 18 barbarian, and a level 12 barbarian.

[ 08-24-2002, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Willard ]