Thread: Check this out!
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2002, 05:37 AM   #3
Shadow101
Dungeon Master

bad review imo, I mean he's saying its slow on 128mb ram? is that suppsoed to be alot? its about minimum these days. Then he has a go at character creation for being too easy by saying the recommended button sucks, well it doesnt make the char exactly how you want it, what if you want him to be a charimatic mage for eg? most ppl think pause is a good thing to let you organise your spells in the middle of an attack or to got afk for a few min, obviously not him..theres loads more he says against nwn but looks to me he just had something against this game from the start, up to what I read I couldnt even see 1 nice thing. My review of his review - 0/10

p.s he obviously knows nothing of the game and didnt even give it a chance, going on about everything except fighters being crap and there being no way to find traps.

p.p.s "It’s too bad the concept of modding a game is restricted to the FPS genre, as Neverwinter Nights is sorely in need of something like this." - ahem came with 1 of the most user friendly editors to date?

[ 07-25-2002, 05:45 AM: Message edited by: Shadow101 ]
Shadow101 is offline   Reply With Quote