View Single Post
Old 07-09-2002, 06:42 AM   #1
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

Possible ***Spoiler*** ahead. Read at your own risk if you aren't yet to Chapter Three.
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Okay. I know this is all over the Bioware boards, and I'm sifting through it (obviously unsuccessfully so far) looking for a fix. Apparently many people have had trouble with the script initiating once the protagonist arrives at the top of the tower in Luskan. I can walk to the gate (locked) and nothing happens. I can't bash/ burn/knock the lock. I can't speak with anyone except the forwardmost Lizardfolk, who grunt at me something like, "slave". I've tried casting spells, firing arrows (which anger the Lizardfolk) but they never open the doors.

This is not an inventory problem I understand. I also understand that patch 1.19 does not address this. I can use the console ( ~ ) to move my character with the command "dm_jumptopoint" or maybe "dm_movetopoint" I can't remember, but I can't figure out the syntax how to adjust coordinates to teleport me within the gate(sticks me in the corner every time, behind a fence with no gate).

Maugrim, Aribeth, and the Reptile chick just stand there and take no damage and do not respond to any attack or spell.

I am running on an 850 Athalon with 128MB (Got a new one on the way with a GeForce 4 Ti though baby!!!)

I realize this may have been brought up before, but I cannot find it on this forum, so please humor me by sending me a solution or link to a REAL fix if anyone knows. Thanks!

[ 07-09-2002, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: Zateel ]