View Single Post
Old 06-25-2002, 11:50 PM   #7
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Encard:
Currently I'm playing a half-elven fighter... tried out a wizard (created a new char, put him in chapter 2, and set him to level 7), which was pretty funny... except that I ran out of spells continually and had no hp [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Very destructively powerful, though... *chants "Fireball" over and over in a demonic voice* Interesting, but I think I'll finish with my fighter first... then i get to decide whether to play a wizard or a sorcerer [img]tongue.gif[/img] Dual-wielding is fuzzy... then again, so is using a big ol' greatsword, I suppose... [img]smile.gif[/img] Flaming demoncows?
Actually, if you set up your quickslots right, dualwielding is a snap compared to BG2. Just put the primary weapon in the slot, then pick up and drag the secondary weapon (or shield, if you want to equip that with that weapon) and put it in the same slot. It will show both weapons in the slot. Click it or hit the F key, and you switch to those weapons. Set up all of your favorite weapons and/or weapon combinations in the quickslots. Note though that you'll have to change your quickslots when you upgrade/obtain weapons.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote