View Single Post
Old 05-07-2001, 02:50 PM   #1
Regina
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Maybe someone can give me a little advice here. As I said it's been absolutely FOREVER since I tried an RPG game and this one has so many different (odd) twists to it that at times I know not whether I'm coming or going, LOL.

Maybe a good place to start would be with the age of my characters. I'm just a tad bit concerned that they may be entirely too old before I ever get anywhere that could give them anti-aging potions. They're both 40 and I'm just barely starting on level 9. Would it be a good idea, possibly, to just re-start the game so these poor folks aren't quite so old at this point in the game? I'm afraid I'm very slow at playing games and since I don't have a manual for the game (came cd/jewel case) there's a lot of stuff I've just had to figure out on my own (like why some items had descriptions in pink, and how different items can affect your life, manna, etc.).

Another question I have is this: I have the Sun Cross quest. I have the amulet to allow access to the sanctuary but for whatever reason can't get it to work. I think I messed up royally because I killed the poor guy on the stretching table. (Well, I never would've in real life, but this is what that fellow said to do.)

Anyway, that's enough questioning for now. Yes, I'm old--older than my characters are, LOL. And not quite so sharp-witted at this type of game as I would like to be.
Regina is offline   Reply With Quote