View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 04:29 PM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Welcome to the boards, vbartuccio! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] May you find the answers to all your questions...

Now, for killing the big guys... attack often, and don't get hit. It's really an exercise in patience, and if you're patient enough, you can kill them. I killed Oakenmir once, and raised my assassin from level 20 to over level 50. And quite frankly, those extra levels don't make enough difference to me, so I leave those NPCs alone. In the original design of the game, there would have been a consequence to violating your sacred oath like that...

As for extra armor protection, you do need to bless with the artifact of stone spell. However, the message you're getting is not about the spell, but about your bless skill level. You can add one blessing for each point of blessing skill you have. If the armor is AC+3 and your skill level is 3, you can't add any more enchantments until your skill level goes up. So the max number of enchantments or blessings on a single item is 12 (14 if you're an enlightened zenmaster).
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote