View Single Post
Old 12-18-2004, 07:47 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I tend to like parties myself which is one of the things I'm wondering about for Dungeon Lords. I expect that we'll be able to pick up NPCs but it looks like it's basically a "solo" game - not as completely solo as W&W when you choose to play it that way. Having been designed for a party, W&W's experience would really pump up your character providing you survive long enough to get there. I can see how after a point your character would just be too powerful. Still it should be a fun (if not as challenging) a variation. If we had tons of CRPGs to choose from doing such variations might not be our first choice but there just aren't as many CRPGs available as once there were.

These days I play some Settlers III when I have time for a game but generally am not spending too much time in games. Too much to do! lol!! It would be nice to get totally into a new game. I can remember so many for which I stayed up a bit too long just to get to the next level or finish a dungeon. hehehe Most certainly I paid for it the next day, but that was fun!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote