View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 06:23 PM   #13
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:
Many many moons ago, Davros!! May very well have been 2000 - seems longer! lol!!

Ziroc redid all the boards beginning of 2001 and we all had to reregister which accounts for my Jan 2001 status!

Wyv
It does seem so much longer Jeanne, and in my mind I also thought it was 1999. It would have been nice to have had my old hard disk to look up the old mail that we swapped, and it took the following to convince me otherwise :
1) Looking through the archives I "think" that all (or nearly all) of the lost posts are back in there. I am sure my first post isn't, but that could only have been days before what I can find.
2) Have an email from Carg that says I was playing Planescape Torment in March 2001 - I played that straight after W&W.
3) I have an email from Lily with a Valentines Day special gift from "The Harem" for Feb 2001 (you were one of the 4 members then if you recall ).
4) in 1999 I was still in Europe till late October, and I remember stumbling on the ole blue board in a September and having to wait another 4 weeks till the game arrived in Aus.
and
4) The manual says it was copyrighted in 2000 .

It seems so much longer, but it looks like it was October 2000. Oh how time flies.