View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 10:51 AM   #5
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion
I've got a bit of a confession to make here btsftcs: [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Before now, I've tended to subconsciously avoid the near legendary status of the adventures of Stackman just in case I managed to spoil myself with a particular part of the game.

However, this chapter has come at precisely during the time of which I am currently up to in the game. In fact, as of now, I think from everything I've read here, I've finished the Shrine of Anephas! Huzzah!
However, Anephas is seemingly a bit of a vague fellow, having slept for so long I guess. He says before one can use the portal of isis, one must first activate both sides...hmm would make sense if he'd tell me how to gain access to the other side. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I think the most trouble I had in this dungeon was probably spotting the lever to gain entrance to the shrine of Kerah - I kept trying to swim upwards for at least three or four reloads! Otherwise, there was a pleasant flow to the logic to it, the obelisk alignment reminding me of a scene from 'Lands of Lore'. Gave me some good memories and was nice to finish up!

When I finally finish the game, I'll have to go through all of the adventures from chapter one, as this one was amusing as well as being nicely descriptive to the point that I can imagine myself going exactly as written.

I should say a rather belated thanks to both you and Wyv too for helping me get through Skull Castle.

Noble Regards,
Cerebrodragon
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote