View Single Post
Old 11-13-2003, 09:14 AM   #40
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Yeah, I can use an assistant. Got some travelling to do over the next couple of weeks, and I won't be able to be here all the time. So... considered yourself hired. Bar glasses are over there, sink's behind the bar, fresh dishtowels in the cupboard back there. Mops and stuff are in the closet near the jacuzzi. Key to the wine cellar is... waitaminnit! *whispers into bsftcs' ear*

Got it?

*Looks around* Okay, when we first opened, we had a lot of customers, but it's dwindled off since then. Hmmm... Time for a morning tradition, I think.

*climbs on top of bar*

LISTEN UP EVERYONE! *-one -one -one, as his voice echos*

New policy in the Boogre Bar VI -- your first morning coffee is on the house. We'll have a pot of nymph coffee available every day, and on some days, a specialty or exotic coffee for those interested in a little adventure. Only rule -- ta pay for the coffee, ya gotta pass along a little of what's happening in life.

And today's special blend... Colasseum Cava. There's a unique breed of coffee plant that actually grows in the underwater city of Colasseum, and the water-soaked coffee beans grow with an interesting taste.

*starts pouring himself a cup of Colasseum Cava*

As for me, I'm back after being on the road all week. Two states, including a drive-by of Shea Stadium and Yankee Stadium, and a little detour to see Sing Sing, the well-known prison. And no, I was just visiting [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now to get the paperwork done from the last three days...

*sits in a corner with a pile of paperwork, a row of pencils, a cup of Colasseum Cava, and a new set of cursewords*
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote