View Single Post
Old 10-26-2003, 10:28 PM   #6
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Welcome to the bar, all. I trust the day's been going well, and the night even better.

I do need to point out that this is a franchise... all the good ideas, innovations, and aspects of a winning idea, brought to you by someone else. I own and manage this one, but Jafin gets royalties on it as the franchisor. Little lesson in entrepreneurialism... [img]graemlins/twocents.gif[/img]

Glad you like the dartboard, Morguemaus. One of the few things worgurs are good for... their front paw carpal and metacarpal bones, when sharpened, make excellent darts. Fletch 'em with a bit of something, be it glowfly or griffin feathers, and they fly quite nicely. You'll notice the reinforced wall behind the dartboards; unfortunately, if you miss the boards with 'em, they do tend to do a fair amount of damage...

And bsftcs, pixies are welcome in this bar, provided they cause no trouble. If they do... *munches on a pixie chip* ... we have ways of taking care of that... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

As for Bob, I haven't seen him around in quite some time. You may be stuck on that match, bsftcs. If it's any consolation, I'll honor the tournament ladder from the last bar, and if there's no play in a week, you can move up the next rung.

BTW, if stackman ever makes his way in here, I've got a couple of stacked drinks that just might bring tears to his eyes... [img]graemlins/drinkup.gif[/img]

Sultan, Mischief... pleasure to see you both. Spider cider, willowbark tea, hold the water... been doin' that for a while, now. Mischief, I hope you don't live fully up to your name. Excess raisins in the bar will put another entree onto the menu, for at least a day...

Hmmm... makes me think of an old special from days gone by. Okay, here's how it goes: pass along an old or bad joke, and get a one-gold discount on your next drink here at the bar. I'll start...

Sven Hoppenklomper pulls out his money clip to pay his tab and a rabbit's foot comes out with it. Seeing Olie Eisenbright watching, Sven remarks that it's his lucky rabbit's foot. Olie smirks and says, "Lucky, eh? The rabbit had four of 'em... how'd they work out?"
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote